I am Happy That I am Single:Koena mitra



She is one of the hottest Bong beauties in Bollywood. While her moves in the sizzling item number in Musafir had everyone asking for more, her con-girl act in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena turned out to be a surprise. Her last release was Apna Sapna Money Money in 2006, and since then we haven`t seen much of her. Yes, we are talking about Koena Mitra who is back with a bang with a line-up of exciting releases this year. In a no-hold barred interview, Koena discusses her plans for 2008 and much more.

How has 2008 been so far?

2008 has been good. It started out well. On New Year`s eve, I performed at Sahara Star. Every New Year, a lot of people prefer partying and getting drunk. I don`t . I don`t say that`s wrong but I don`t really have to find a particular day to party. Moreover, if I`m at work and making money out of it and doing something that I love, what better way to start the New Year. In fact, Tanushree and I were performing together and after the show got over we went to Mount Mary Church and it was really a beautiful experience. So, the year took off really well and this year, I have couple of exciting projects that I am looking forward to.

Your last film release Apna Sapna Money Money released way back in November 2006. Don`t you think you have been missing for a long time now?

I don`t really think so because to do good things you need to have patience. Things happen overnight for few lucky people, but for others like me, there is a lot of hard work to be done. I don`t see anything wrong in that, because at the end of the day it gives you immense satisfaction when your work is appreciated after all the effort you have put in. A lot of people ask me that why you always take time to decide on projects. I always feel that it`s better to learn from other`s mistakes rather than your own mistakes. Hence, I would prefer working with good banners and good directors even if it takes time, as long as it benefits me.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.