Malaika: My son has changed me




Model-anchor-item girl Malaika Arora thanks her five-year-old son Arhaan for whatever she is today.

"Arhaan is the best thing that happened to me. For anyone it's the greatest joy to have a child and for every mother her child is her weakness. And, yes, he is my weakness," said Malaika, best remembered as the Chhaiya Chhaiya girl.

Malaika, who was here to launch a store last week, has been married to actor Arbaaz Khan for 10 years and says of her son: "Arhaan brought a lot of changes in me in terms of the person that I am and to my temperament as well. I really thank him for making me the way I am today."

The 34-year-old is all geared up for her first full-length role as an actress opposite Arjun Rampal in Suniel Shetty's EMI.

"I am really excited about EMI. I play Arjun's love interest in the film. The film talks about easy monthly installments (EMI) and how people who take such loans are not able to repay them," said Malaika.

On being asked if there are any films with Arbaaz in the pipeline, Malaika said: "There's no film as of now, but there is a song that I am doing with him. I have done a song with him earlier (for Shubha Mudgal's album Dholna), but this is the first time I am pairing up with him for a film song."

The couple will soon be seen grooving to a number in Indrajith Lankesh's Shaadi Ke After Effects.

Apart from her stint on television as MTV's popular video jockey, Malaika has played judge on reality dance show Nach Baliye and also hosted NDTV Imagine's music show Dhoom Macha De.

Now, brother-in-law Salman Khan has also turned to the small screen as the host of reality game show Dus Ka Dum.

"I have seen the promos of the show. They are really cool and I am sure Salman bhai would do a great job. I wish him all the best," she said.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.