Deepti bhatnagar takes a break from Left Right Left




Arjun Bijlani, better known as Left Right Left's Alekh, is currently busy with a period drama, Mohe Rang De, being produced by Dipti Bhatnagar.

The 30-minute show will be launched on Colors, the new Hindi General Entertainment channel [GEC] in July.

"I play a character called Sanjay, who is the best friend of one of the male leads," Arjun tells us. "Sanjay is a rich, fun-loving guy I'm not sure whether I have done the right thing to accept this role. All I know is that Sanjay is completely opposite to Alekh."

Arjun has been on a break since February, when he was last seen in Left Right Left. "I went for a much-deserved vacation to Goa and Mahabaleswar with my friends," explains the 25-year-old actor, who dreams of making it big in Bollywood, but has strong reservations about television's reality shows.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.