Rihanna says no to Playboy shoot




Pop star Rihanna says she will never pose nude for men's magazine Playboy because her mother "would kill me".

The Umbrella singer from Barbados said: "My mother would kill me if I posed nude."

"When I did that metallic body paint stuff for my (Umbrella) video, I didn't do it to show my body. I didn't do it for people to like me.

"I did it because it was a cool visual, unexpected, and it looked hot."

The popstar, who has posed topless for FHM magazine, said she enjoyed photo shoots because they allowed her to set fashion trends.

She added: "I have done a lot of photoshoots for magazines but it's always great to be shot for a cover because you know that you are looked at as a fashion icon."


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.