victoria beckham she is one only who is wearing small and hottest bikini



“Ordinary” is one of those words that annoys people and is totally subjective. Along with “normal” and “regular” and “average.” You know what I think of when I imagine a woman who is “ordinary”? 5'5, 150 lbs, brunette, C boobs. What I do NOT think of is 5'8 (5'4 without the heels), 94 lbs, streaky brunette, DD bolt-on boobs, with occasional trout pout. But apparently that's what strikes Victoria Beckham as ordinary, because that's exactly how she's described herself.

She's married to one of the hottest men in the world, but when Victoria Beckham thinks about her own looks, she refers to them as simply “ordinary.”

“As you can see, I'm a normal-looking girl, and I just make the best of what I have,” Posh told Allure magazine's August issue. “I'm not out-of-the-ordinary-looking at all – I'm incredibly ordinary.”

In fact, the former Spice Girl, who claims she has hung up her microphone, said it takes her just an hour-and-a-half – dressing, hair and make up included, to get ready for an event. And as for her fabulous looks – she pieces them together on her own.

“I don't have a stylist,” Posh revealed. “I deal with that side of things myself. If I need accessories, I'll go get them myself.”


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.