Ali larter r u bra winner i m




Actress Ali Larter was born and raised in Cherry Hill, N.J., and has settled in Tokyo, Miami, Milan, New York and Los Angeles. But home is where her folks are living -- and, for the last decade, that has been in Allentown.

''I get home about four times a year,'' says Larter, best known for playing the ferocious Niki Sanders on TV's ''Heroes.'' ''I'm there whenever I can be. When I have some time off, I run home.''

For Larter, Allentown is a nice change of pace from Los Angeles, where she has lived since landing ''Heroes.'' Back in the early 2000s, when she lived in Manhattan, she visited her folks once a month. Now, she's in the Lehigh Valley every few months and stays for as long as a week or two at a time.

''When I get home, I just sit on the deck at my parents' house and relax,'' says Larter, whose mother, Margaret, is a real estate agent for ReMax 100 Real Estate in Hanover Township, Northampton County, and whose father, Danforth, is vice president of sales and marketing at Dart Transit Co. ''I like looking at my parents' beautiful garden.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.