ennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s ONE Date Night




Enjoying a romantic night out on the town and away from the twins, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony were spotted grabbing a bite to eat at STK on Friday evening (August 1).

Upon finishing their meals, the “El Cantante” co-star couple hit the exits - making their way past a sea of photographers and into the backseat of their Rolls-Royce.

As for the upbringing on their baby twins, Max and Emme, J Lo reportedly isn’t one to hold back when it comes to making sure that her man pitches in.

In a recent interview, Marc revealed: “Jennifer pushes me out of bed to go and check on the twins if they are crying. Absolutely.”

By no means upset with doing his fair share, the Latino singer adds: “We share the parenting responsibilities. We are a team. I love being a dad and that is a big part of it. My family is strong and my foundations are good and they give me so much energy. So I have energy to look after them and energy to work. I am on top of the world right now.”


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.